I am in Christ


DE Deutsch EN English

I am.
I am in Christ.
And Christ is in me.
Through him I am insurmountable and inviolable.
Greater is he who is in me than he who rules the world.
I am strong in Christ, rooted in him.
I am firmly grounded, grounded on the gospel message.
I share in his fullness, in the fullness of his divinity.
I’m not a loser, I’m a winner.
I share in Jesus‘ victory.
His resurrection power is powerful in me and in my life.
I am immortal. I am forever.

I am what I am by God’s grace. His gracious actions on me are having an effect
unfolds. (according to 1.Cor. 15,10)

I live for God now. Actually, I am no longer alive, because my ego is with Christ
Cross died, but Christ, the risen one, lives in me. (according to Gal. 2,20)

I belong to God even when the whole world around me is ruled by the devil. Jesus Christ, God’s Son, keeps me from sin, so the devil can me do not fall. (according to 1.John 5,18)

The spirit that works in me is stronger than the one that rules the world. That’s why I have this fight against the false prophets already won. (according to 1.John 4,4)

“Your grace, Lord, is all I need. When I am weak, your strength can work all the stronger in me. „(according to 2.Cor.12,9)

God can only really be found in Christ; he lives in him in all his fullness. When I with I am connected to Christ, God also lives in me, the Lord over all powers and authorities. (according to Col. 2,9-10)

The saving message, the good news that I have accepted is the foundation on which my life of faith is based. (according to 1.Cor.15,1)

Through sin, death has power over us. And the law gives sin its Power. Let us praise the Lord God who gives us victory through Jesus Christ, our Lord! (according to 1.Cor.15,57)

My previous life ended with Christ on the cross. I share his death, that’s why I have also share in his resurrection. (according to Romans 6,5)

Our mortal shell will be buried, but we will be resurrected with a body who is filled with immortal life. Because there is one mortal and one immortal body. (according to 1. Cor. 15,44)

Author: Gabriele Waechter
Image: https://pixabay.com/de

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Der König kommt

Zungenrede

Halloween Fest