I am free


DE Deutsch EN English


I rule with Christ, so I am not helpless in the face of circumstances. I speak to the forces that bow to Jesus.

I am not dependent on people, not dependent on opinions, not dependent on my feelings. I am dependent on God, on his goodness and his goodness has no end. It’s new every morning. New for me.

I am free because those whom the Spirit of God makes free are really free. Free through the truth which is Christ himself. Free from any charge. I am pardoned. Christ tore up my mortgage note. I am ransomed. Bought dearly, with his suffering, with his pain, with his life.

I belong to him and no longer belong to myself. I died with Christ, but I also rose from the dead and through him I was saved in God. I am renewed, a whole new personality.

My past is covered in his forgiveness. Everything, absolutely everything is new. Really everything. I have become God’s righteousness in Christ. And through Christ I am reconciled to God and can now be a messenger of his reconciliation wherever he sends me.

I am filled with his spirit, with his love, with his peace. And I have the mind of Christ. I think and act in his favor. I am redeemed, justified, and glorified.

I am destined to partake of God’s glory. I am made perfect, no matter whether I feel that way, no matter what I think or what others say, I am perfect, made fit for God and holy in his eyes.

Author: Gabriele Waechter
Image: https://pixabay.com/de

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Der König kommt

Zungenrede

Halloween Fest