I am loved


DE Deutsch EN English

We are loved by God, chosen, made his holy people. That is why we dress with sincere mercy, with kindness, humility, gentleness and patience (according to Col. 3,12)

See how great the love the Father has given us: we are called God’s children and so are we. (according to 1.Joh.3,1)

God has given us everything we need to live as he pleases. He has call us to a new life and thereby has us the greatest and most valuable given at all: in his eternal essence and life we ​​have a share, he has us promised and so we escaped corruption. (according to 2.Petr.1,4)

Stand firm and do what God expects of you, then he will give you everything he does has promised. (according to Hebr. 10,36)

In God’s eyes you are worth more than a flock of sparrows! You even have your hair on the head all counted. So don’t be afraid! If you put yourselves in front of the people too I confess, I also confess to you before the angels. (according to Luk. 12,7-8)

You created me – my body and my soul, in my mother’s body you have shaped me. You made me wonderful and unique. Lord I thank you for that. Everything you have created is great – I can tell! What is the person that you think of him? he is small and insignificant, and yet you take care of him. Yes, you gave him a high position – just a little lower than yourself. You crowned him with honor and glory. You have his assignment given to rule over your creatures. Everything, everything you laid at his feet. (according to Psalm 8,5-7)

I’m loved. I am given a present. And sealed with God’s Spirit wooing me. I am valuable. And God stands by me. I am like him. Made in his own image. I have his genes in me. He sees me. He is paying attention to me. He knows me. I am wanted from the womb onwards. I am wonderful and wonderfully made. I have a high position. I am only a little less than God made himself.

Author: Gabriele Waechter
Image: https://pixabay.com/de

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Der König kommt

Zungenrede

Halloween Fest