I am chosen


DE Deutsch EN English

I am of royal descent, for I come from the hand of the King of kings. Prince. Princess. Not disadvantaged, not taken advantage of, but rather I am privileged, elevated to the nobility, by grace. I can enter the throne room of God. I have the right to come to God with confidence and without fear. I am crowned with grace and mercy and life.

I am chosen. Chosen to be rich in him. Chosen to rule with him. Chosen to be his counterpart. His bride. I am not a product of chance, not a freak of nature. I am his creature. And I am made Lord over the work of his hands. God is pleased with me. I succeeded him very well.

Yes, he has made us kings and priests before God his Father. Power and honor belong to him forever. (according to Rev. 1:6)

Even before the world began, from the very beginning, God designed us to be holy before him, free from all guilt. Out of love for us, he decided back then that we should become his own children through Jesus Christ. This was his plan and he liked it that way. (according to Ephesians 1:4)

Dear ones, we can now enter God's sanctuary freely and unhindered through the blood that Jesus Christ shed for us on the cross. Christ laid down his life for us, tearing apart the veil that separated us from God. He has made a path for us that leads to life.

He is our high priest and rules over God's church. Therefore let us approach God with a sincere heart and with firm faith; for the blood of Jesus has freed us from our guilty conscience, and our bodies have been washed from all guilt with pure water. (according to Heb. 10, 19-22)

Didn't God choose the poor in this world to be rich in faith? God will accept them into his new world, as he has promised to all who love him. (according to James 2:5)
And God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; and created them male and female. And God blessed them and said to them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that creepeth upon the earth. And God looked at all that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. Then evening and morning became the sixth day. (Genesis 31, 27-28+31 – ESV)

Author: Gabriele Waechter
Image: https://pixabay.com/de

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Der König kommt

Zungenrede

Encounter->decision->relationship